Originally Posted April 17, 2017
Intended Consequences #3
For the past eight years, the United States of America has been the petri dish of cultural Marxist ideology, the system of intended consequences that has given us political correctness, the emasculation of men, destruction of the family unit, among many other anomalies that have brought America to the brink of destruction.
The proponent of this ideology in living memory was Saul Alinsky, for whom both Barrack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodman Clinton held high esteem. Hillary Clinton went so far as to write Alinsky a doting fan letter. Here are the eight rules of radicalization that Alinsky’s system proposed that his devotees followed to achieve their goal of governmental control and global domination as well as a brief explanation and summation:
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals. From that book here are Saul’s thoughts on how to create a social state:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
If you believe you are privileged because you are one of the “useful idiots” that Karl Marx relied on to spread the socialist/communist doctrine. You have fallen victim to Saul Alinsky’s rules:
Tell any lie; make the opposition look like fools; remove the right of people to defend themselves from the government; humiliate and ridicule; increase debt to an unsustainable level so to raise taxes; control what is taught in schools; control the media; increase poverty as high as possible because poor people are easier to control; take control of food, housing, healthcare; remove the belief in God and replace that with a belief that government is the answer. In other words, put the people back on the plantation, in the gulag, in bonds of debt and depravity.
And one more reason, you should rethink your position: Saul Alinsky’s 8th rule for radicals was: promote class warfare by dividing the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Today, our American society has gone beyond rich and poor divisions. We have successfully been divided by gender, race, sexual orientation, political ideology etc, etc. As we all know, a house divided against itself cannot stand and that is the objective of the Alinsky devotees. Cultural Marxism is destroying America and some Americans are not even aware of their role as Karl Marx’s “useful idiots“.